Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing this website, www.townsvillewomen.com (including any of the pages included within this domain name), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not access this website.
This website is published by, and is the property of Rebecca Lee Townsend ABN 35 834 773 406. Townsville Women is provided as an information source to the general public.
This website is updated regularly. All information within this website has been provided as a guide only and may have been provided to Townsville Women (TW) by a third party. Whilst due care has been taken in the preparation of the content, Townsville Women, nor any person involved in the preparation of this website, accepts no responsibility or any form of liability for its content including opinions, advice or information or for any consequences arising from its use.
- Townsville Women does not warrant or guarantee the quality, service, safety or suitability of any operator or business mentioned throughout the website and the customer needs to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves on these issues.
- Townsville Women is not responsible for any action or inaction on the part of any operator or business mentioned throughout this website from any circumstance whether by weather, natural occurrences, lack of patronage or other situation.
- Townsville Women will not refund or be held accountable for any monies paid by a customer for tickets which are expired, unredeemable for any reason or which relate to events or activities which are cancelled for any reason, products that are deemed faulty or unsuitable, or a service that has not been provided. The customer must pursue the operator, business, individual or organization in this regard.
- Townsville Women accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss of any kind sustained in the course of any event or activity featured on our website.
- Events listed on Townsville Women’s website, may have been sourced or provided by a third party, and Townsville Women does not guarantee that this information is correct at the time the listing is live on the website. It is either the responsibility of the event organiser to contact Townsville Women, or the customer to contact the event organiser to ensure that this information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Articles may be written and submitted by third parties and views expressed are the author’s own and may not reflect the views of Townsville Women.
All material contained within this website is subject to Copyright and may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without the prior consent of the website owner.
Email messages [including attachments] are copyright, confidential and for the designated recipient only. If a message is received in error, please notify the sender, and delete the message. Townsville Women takes steps to ensure that messages are free from viruses; however, no warranty is provided that all viruses have been cleaned by this process. Townsville Women will not accept or send personal or frivolous messages, and may request discontinuance of unsolicited items.
Should you have any queries regarding Townsville Women’s website Terms and Conditions, please contact Townsville Women via email.
Townsville Women values your privacy and will not disclose any personal information provided to us, by any business and/or individuals.