We are dedicated to helping people with a disability live fulfilling lives, working together to turn possibilities into reality for each individual – whether that means moving into a new home, gaining qualifications to realise individual goals or finding a job.
Our goal is to ensure we are here– both now and in the future – making possibilities a reality.
Our services include:
· Learning – Our inclusive, student-centred learning and training programs support transition to independence, and to achieve personal, life skill and career goals.
· Day services – You can take part in a range of flexible learning programs, recreation and social activities.
· Work – We offer real jobs and training opportunities for people with a disability in a social and supportive environment.
· In-home Support – allows you to achieve greater independence, whether that be living in your own home or with others, to gain better access to the local community and to experience more in daily life.
· One on One Support – if you need extra assistance around the home, attending appointments, or you just want someone to go to the footy, we can support you to be active within18 Landsborough Street
North Ward Q 4810
Information contained in the above post was submitted to Townsville Women by a local representative of the Endeavour Foundation. For more information please contact Endeavour Foundation directly using the contact details supplied.