Terms and Conditions
Townsville Women reserves the right to change, update or alter these terms at any time and will notify current advertisers of changes via email.
- Advertising is offered on a monthly or 6-monthly subscription basis in three options – Standard Directory, Featured Directory and BossVIP Membership.
- Advertising is offered on a one-off standalone basis in three options – email marketing, events promotion and Social Media advertising.
- Subscriptions and standalone advertising are priced for promoting one business only. If an advertiser wishes to promote more than one business, then multiple subscriptions/invoices will apply.
- Payments processed on a subscription basis and you can cancel at any time by contacting Townsville Women in writing to email@example.com, no later than 48hrs before your next scheduled payment.
- Subscription payments are automatically processed on a calendar monthly basis by Stripe. The date processed is dependant on when you signed up. For example, if you join on the 15th then future payments will be processed on the 15th.
- Payments processed by Stripe will appear on your statement as “TOWNSVILLEWOMEN”
- Townsville Women does not have access to, nor do we store, your credit card information.
- The period of advertising begins on the date that your initial payment has been processed, not when you submit your advertising material to Townsville Women.
- There will be no changes in advertising pricing for months with a different number of days.
- To update your credit card information or cancel your subscription, login to the VIP Lounge and click the appropriate button for further instruction.
- In the event of a subscription price rise, the new (higher) price will only apply to new advertisers who join up after the price rise. Existing advertisers continue to pay the amount they signed up for, provided their subscription is current and up-to-date. Lapsed/cancelled subscriptions will be treated as new advertisers and in the event of re-subscribing will be liable to pay the newer price.
- Invoices will be raised and sent from Quickbooks with payments accepted by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Due dates and amounts payable will be made clear on the invoice.
- Advertising requests will not be actioned until payment of invoice is complete.
- Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by providing written notice to Townsville Women by email or by completing the cancellation form found in the VIP Lounge.
- Townsville Women offers a 48hr ‘Cooling Off’ period for all new subscriptions, whereby a new advertiser contacts Townsville Women in writing within the 48hrs immediately following their initial subscription.
- Refunds will not be offered for change of mind after this Cooling Off period has passed.
- Refunds will not be given in the event an advertiser fails to submit advertising material to Townsville Women, or submits unsatisfactory advertising material.
- Unsubscribing from a Townsville Women marketing email does not cancel your membership.
- Subscription cancellations must be requested no later than 48hrs before the next scheduled payment, otherwise your next payment may still be processed.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs notice given may not prevent scheduled payment from processing and will not be refunded.
- No refunds/discounts will be offered for elements of the advertising offer that aren’t utilised by the advertiser.
- In the event of cancelled subscription, advertising will only be withdrawn at the end of the current subscription period unless otherwise requested earlier. No pro-rata refunds will be given for early withdrawal of advertising.
- Townsville Women reserves the right to cancel memberships at any time, and without notice, if an advertiser is found to be no longer compliant with our terms.
- Townsville Women makes no guarantee of results you obtain through advertising on our website and/or social media channels. No refunds will be given based on advertising perfomance.
- All advertising copy, images and videos submitted is to be your own material, or you must have express permission of use. Townsville Women will not be held responsible for claims or lawsuits arising from defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now known or unknown at this time.
- Advertising images can and should be uploaded on our online application forms. Alternatively, all advertising material needs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisements are added to the website as soon as possible after receiving all required information/images but we ask that you allow up to 24hrs for processing. Delays may occur when Townsville Women is waiting on advertisers to submit information, if submitted information is incorrect or more information is required to complete advertising.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all images, graphics and information submitted is correct and current.
- Townsville Women will not be held responsible for errors in content submitted by advertisers.
- Townsville Women does not employ a Graphic Designer and we recommend you seek out your own designer for the purpose of creating advertising content.
- Changes to advertising content can be made by emailing email@example.com with a detailed description of what needs to be changed.
- Only current BossVIP members are approved to post promotional material within the 2 Facebook Groups operated by Townsville Women.
- BossVIP owned businesses are promoted to the Townsville Women Social Media channels as per the BossVIP Membership inclusions . This may include sharing website or social media page links, sharing a post or event hosted by that business, adding the business logo to our photo albums, using a REPOST tool for Instagram posts, and sharing to Stories on both Instagram & Facebook.
- Advertisers allow Townsville Women to repost content for both shared and organic posts within our Social Media Channels.
- Advertisers allow Townsville Women to screenshot content for the purpose of both shared and organic posts within our Social Media Channels
- Advertisers allow Townsville Women to crop images and/or add text and/or graphics to images for the purpose of both shared and organic posts within our Social Media Channels/
- Our Social Media profile and/or cover photos will never be used as advertising space other than for Townsville Women.
- As an advertiser you consent to your personal contact information being stored and used by Townsville Women for the following purposes: to contact you via email for marketing and/or subscription reasons (for example: event pre-sales, exclusive offers, to confirm subscription cancellation, etc); and/or to confirm BossVIP advertising offers included in your membership; and/or to notify and/or update of any subscription issues such as failed payments, etc.
- Townsville Women will not forward or sell your personal information to any third party.
- Townsville Women will not provide your personal information to any third party, unless required to by law.
- Credit Card payments are processed by Stripe. Townsville Women does not have access to your credit card details, nor do we store copies of any sensitive payment information of our advertising clients.
- Townsville Women will provide any information necessary to refer potential clients to you, for example, business email address, business phone number, etc. Townsville Women will not provide your personal phone numbers or email addresses, unless we have your express permission.
Other Notes to Consider
- Townsville Women reserves the right to refuse to advertise and accept applications from businesses whose services or products we deem unsuited for our demographic.
- Party Plan/Direct Selling Consultants may be limited to one consultant per company at any one time and are accepted at the discretion of Townsville Women. It should also be noted that Consultants are responsible for seeking approval from their parent company before advertising with Townsville Women.
- Townsville Women will provide all necessary information required for advertisers. Once the information has been provided to the advertiser, we will not be held responsible for following up on elements of subscriptions that aren’t being utilised. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to follow up on providing the necessary content required to publish their advertising.
- Townsville Women makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the effectiveness of any advertising placed on your behalf.
For further information please contact Bec at firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsville Women is owned and operated by Sole Trader, Rebecca Lee Townsend, ABN 35 834 773 406.